Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where Is This Going?

It has come to my attention (since I'm working from home today) that my 5 year old son Nathaniel likes to color himself while playing with sidewalk chalk. I suppose it seemed harmless enough to Cathleen in the past. however I became concerned when I saw his latest look.



I'm certainly hoping this fetish does not lead to this ->



If Nathaniel starts to exhibit "never nude" syndrome, I'm going to take him in for therapy before it's too late.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

He actually did a remarkable job, applying it evenly. I'm impressed.

Theresa said...

Did he really do that all by himself? Wow! Quite impressive, that little rascal. And yes, keep him away from the denim cutoffs...

Joyce said...

I am sure Nate did this by himself! Few people know about all of the artists in on our side of the family!!

That boy IS a "character" - as per my latest blog . . . think about it after you read it.

Sure wish ALL of the Bakers would have a family pow-wow and join us blogging again.

Maybe you'll answer my question since I would love to know what is truly important to you!!

xoxoxo CB's 2 . . . Grammy