
Church was good, I got to hear about how a good dad is really supposed to be... Then I came home and Cathleen made BLTs and watermelon with grapes. I played a game of "Trouble" with Gwen, Jonathan and Nate and I won (go figure, I never win that game, I can never pop 6's). I had a good nap and then we had steaks on the grill, potatoes and angel food cake with chocolate frosting. It couldn't have been a better day!

4 comments:
Hi Greg! What a coincidence. Kelly and I were both scanning over your blog (and your family blog, and your kids' blogs) last night trying to catch up with what is going on with you too. How fun! Your family is so adorable.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm in the process of formatting it to print it out into a book through blurb.com and it's taking a while, but it will be an fairly decent journal of our family. I bit superficial, but better than the non-existent journal I have been keeping.
I'm glad we're in touch. Happy Father's Day! Yes, we're crossing our fingers that our pool is done soon and getting frustrated when a day goes by when NO workers show up the entire day, like yesterday and three days last week.
Thanks, Greg! I've got you added to my blog roll. Have a fabulous day. I can see those steaks on your grill on my screen and they look very tasty right about now--it's lunch time!
Happy {Belated} Father's day. I see Gregory is wearing his hair like yours these days. Now if he can only grow some facial hair...
Post a Comment