Monday, June 9, 2008

Cursed Costco Milk Containers!

I can't stand it any more, I had to go out and see who else is complaining about this. I'd rather pay $.20 more for a container that doesn't force me to wipe up a huge mess every time I pour milk. Here specifically is what I'm talking about (it's not just me folks)!

If you are as annoyed about this as I am, I urge you to contact these idiots via the following contacts (note this is a reply to a customer "Michael" who likewise couldn't stand it any more):

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2414/1343/1600/costcoReply.jpg

I have had enough, it is maddening and it is time for me to speak up.

5 comments:

Cathleen said...

Hate those jugs!! They almost always spill no matter how careful I am. I have to do all the pouring for the kids now, just so that I can spill it instead of them!

Joyce said...

You are too funny Cathleen - even though you didn't mean to be!

It's time to return to your blog, where I patiently await updated news from YOU!!!

xo J.

Happy The Man said...

Yes, because the difference is that Cathleen will clean up the mess where the kids will tend to just "leave it for the maid"... Grammy should be very familiar with that phrase, lol!

Theresa said...

We don't buy Costco milk, so I can't commiserate. Sorry.

HeyHey said...

Well that makes sense. If they made the jugs stackable so that they can transport more jugs at a time to save on gas expenses, then it's a pretty brilliant move on their part. It sucks for the consumer but I guess that's what you pay for when you're trying to get milk for cheap.

Gregory