I got another great picture of our garbage cans and I couldn't wait to post it.
It's almost as if she could just sense them behind her from the back of her head (she does have such talents) and so she did just what I'd expect her to do...
Glam it up so as to "unintentionally" hide my beautiful trash cans! I know how she thinks.
I read your blogs - don't I?!!! I love your garbage cans!! Today is garbage day in Lake Forest and Dad has been doing what he does best!! Weeding out the "trash" around our house.
I love the photos and you're right - I need to learn "how to" get my photos from Photoshow to blog and I'm not there YET!! xo
Hate these pictures....makes me mad every time I see them! I'm going to start hiding (even more) when you break the camera out....you are not supposed to post stuff like this!
I thought these were great photos too, that's why I posted them. Now I have 2 other readers that agree with me. I'm telling you, there is not pleasing this woman...
I'm damned if I say she is beautiful (when she thinks she isn't) and I'm damned if I don't.
My faithful trashcans love me regardless and unconditionally. They stand there tall and proud, in the background, in the foreground, no matter. They never hide from the camera and they never complain that I got a bad shot. I can only do right by them. It's no wonder I take so many pictures of them...
The skinny on the whole trashcan story is that I don't pay attention enough to details to ensure that trashcans don't manage their way into my photos. I'm more of a "capture the moment" photographer, I prefer spontaneousness reality to not staged fakery. And yes, somehow I manage to have garbage cans in all of my photos (what can I say, we produce a lot of garbage in our family and it's everywhere).
7 comments:
I read your blogs - don't I?!!! I love your garbage cans!! Today is garbage day in Lake Forest and Dad has been doing what he does best!! Weeding out the "trash" around our house.
I love the photos and you're right - I need to learn "how to" get my photos from Photoshow to blog and I'm not there YET!! xo
Tell Cathleen.......These pictures are great.
Hate these pictures....makes me mad every time I see them! I'm going to start hiding (even more) when you break the camera out....you are not supposed to post stuff like this!
Then I guess we'll have a bunch of pictures of you hiding on my blog... I'm sure that will look better.
I think you look beautiful Cathleen!
I thought these were great photos too, that's why I posted them. Now I have 2 other readers that agree with me. I'm telling you, there is not pleasing this woman...
I'm damned if I say she is beautiful (when she thinks she isn't) and I'm damned if I don't.
My faithful trashcans love me regardless and unconditionally. They stand there tall and proud, in the background, in the foreground, no matter. They never hide from the camera and they never complain that I got a bad shot. I can only do right by them. It's no wonder I take so many pictures of them...
The skinny on the whole trashcan story is that I don't pay attention enough to details to ensure that trashcans don't manage their way into my photos. I'm more of a "capture the moment" photographer, I prefer spontaneousness reality to not staged fakery. And yes, somehow I manage to have garbage cans in all of my photos (what can I say, we produce a lot of garbage in our family and it's everywhere).
I like these shots, even the glam one.
Post a Comment