Monday, April 28, 2008

To Tattoo Or Not To Tattoo

I’m pretty intolerant to many things in life and tattoos are no exception, especially on women (Gross!). I’ll admit that I’m somewhat less bigoted toward tattoos than say cigarette smoking or taking the Lord’s name in vain. For instance, I don’t mind so much a tattoo that is very subtle and inconspicuous (and small). But since I absolutely love humor these two tattoos make me LOL a bit. The first is big, distasteful, gross and I would never!


The other one is small, subtle and portrays my sense of humor to a tee (apparently it does to my brother Webb too). Should I go for it?


5 comments:

Cathleen said...

No thank you!

Happy The Man said...

Now I'm going to get 2 of them. I'm starting to see now why people get tattoos...

Joyce said...

Y'all saw the great mowing machine tattoo, but missed the hearing aide. How about that? Maybe I need one behind each ear - huh?

Bart & Nicole Cilderman said...

Oh my gosh, how can that cat tatoo be so funny and sooo disgusting at the same time??? I can't wait to show Bartie!!
The lawn mower man is pretty awesome!! I love that kind of humor!!

Garity said...

Too funny Greg, what's weird is I can actually see you with a tattoo! Sorry Cathleen! Kris didn't find out I had a tattoo until we were engaged which was quite a shock to the poor guy. I still have nightmares that I've gone in and gotten more so the best thing to do is be smart...don't start Ha Ha!