Some of those are pretty impressive, but isn't that a little on the side of animal cruelity? Pretty funny though, my mother-in-law does this to her poor two little teacup poodles!
Heh, I would hate it too if I were a dog.
It's really hard to come up with a costume as a person! Dogs would be so much easier to deck out.
I love these! Zoey loves her pumpkin costume, by the way.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Some of those are pretty impressive, but isn't that a little on the side of animal cruelity? Pretty funny though, my mother-in-law does this to her poor two little teacup poodles!
Heh, I would hate it too if I were a dog.
It's really hard to come up with a costume as a person! Dogs would be so much easier to deck out.
I love these!
Zoey loves her pumpkin costume, by the way.
Post a Comment