Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mormon Prom (3rd of 3 for 2009)

Tory's Brooke Point friends Amy Green and Karen Kappert hooked up with Tory and Aquia ward friends at the Johnston's house (Pierce and Spencer pictured, along with Jason Hunt, Conner Blake, Adriana Foxley) and with a few White Oak ward kids, Matt Hazelgren, Madison Jefferies and of course Tory for a pre-Mormon Prom get together...





It was an 8 stake gathering in Centerville, VA, a good distance for us but according to the youth that attended, they had a great time. Matt Hazelgren said it was better than the school prom (and not just because it was free, he just said it was a lot more fun). Tory said that she had fun at all three. They stopped and had milkshakes afterwards before the long ride home.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Tory is gorgeous once again! I think I like this look best of all - hair and stuff - I sure hope she had a ball. I see Ben wasn't at the pre-party... does that mean he didn't go to this prom???

I've sure enjoyed the proms - but not the cats!!! Dad loved it, btw, what ever is the matter with you guys??? xoxoxo

Garity said...

Mormon Proms...what a great idea. Again I ask, where were they when I was younger?

BTW, we aren't private any more on our blog. It was too much of a pain to instruct my grandparents and parents on how to log in everytime so it's easier this way in spite of recommendations from the embassy. We won't be overseas much longer and I'd rather my parents and g-parents (and friends) be able to easily keep up with our family. I think it's more dangerous driving in Mexico City than having a public blog so pick your risk I guess LOL. You should be able to get our updates on your reader list now. I love seeing yours pop up on the top of the list when you have an update!

monika said...

She's gorgeous, and I am so glad there are Mormon Proms!
How do you adjust to your princess growing up?? How have you adjusted to Gregory going to college? I know I'll feel different in a few years, but today I can't imagine the kids reaching that point without me freaking out a little... okay, a lot!

Kelly said...

What beautiful, long blonde curls. She's lovely.

Theresa said...

Wow... three proms is crazy. What's amazing is that she came up with three different dresses. All lovely, by the way. Looks like she had a great time!