Monday, April 27, 2009

Tory's prom (1/3) and Ronzonie Women



Tory went to her Senior prom this past Saturday with her very close friend Ben Jennings. They went with a few other couples, had Thai food for dinner. After the prom, they went to Funland for more fun (until the wee hours of the next morning). Since she was all dolled up, I wanted to post a few pictures of her. BTW, Ben is one of the finest young men we know.



It was in the mid 90's, they both were uncomfortably warm in the formalware. But I think they both had a very wonderful and memorable time.



Do these women look like family? From left to right: Dorothy Ronzone (Tory's Great Grandmother), Joyce Ronzone (Tory's Grandmother), Nicole Ronzone (Tory's 1st Cousin once removed, Joyce's niece), Victoria Baker (Tory).

5 comments:

Garity said...

Wow! Tori looks gorgeous! I love her dress especially the colors on her.

I will second that comment about Ben. Ben Jennings is also one of the finest young men I know (or knew I guess since I haven't seen him for a year.)

Glad they had a fun time. Funland sounds like a perfect after prom activity. I wish I would have thought about that kind of stuff when I was doing the prom thing...so much better and more fun (and safer) than what my stupid friends and I did :)

Joyce said...

Thanks Greg... I never, ever saw one thing that ever made me think I resembled my mother - nor did she - until this moment. It is such a shock to me, and yet I can see her in me now... I thought my mother was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and you know what, I still feel that way. She was not a vain person in anyway and that is what I would like to emulate. I've always tried to find a beauty in me ... hence the make up, I guess ... but natural beauty comes from within.

I love this and will treasure this always!! Thank you, dear son. xo

Happy The Man said...

Garity, are you going to do a blog post on what you and your friends did for the prom? Or maybe we don't want to know... The schools are now providing these organized after prom activities (at an additional cost of course) in order to help prevent kids from doing stupid stuff like drinking and driving and other possibly more harmful activities. I have to applaud them for this. By the way, did you hear that Madison Jefferies was crowned prom queen?

Kelly said...

Tory's been busy! I'm so happy to see that she's got several different young men to go out with and give you and Cathleen kudos for your parenting. It would appear that she has high standards and that doesn't happen accidentally.

Theresa said...

Love the photos at the bottom...