HA! I loved it. That was awesome. I'll have to show it to Connor. He'll then get obsessed and force anyone and everyone to watch it with him. Finally, something to replace his obsession with the screaming french bulldog and the other dog that says "I love you."
4 comments:
Nice scratching post. (Yours, not the bear's. Get it? I'm scratching my head wondering how that bear kept the beat so well.)
Okay, next month when you post, I'll have a better comment too. Maybe.
Happy almost spring!
That was pretty funny....bears can groove!!!!
Classic! I agree with that bear, there are times when nothing is as satisfying as a really good scratch.
HA! I loved it. That was awesome.
I'll have to show it to Connor. He'll then get obsessed and force anyone and everyone to watch it with him. Finally, something to replace his obsession with the screaming french bulldog and the other dog that says "I love you."
Post a Comment