
Less than a week ago, the home in the lot next to us went under construction. There are another two homes down our street that just went under construction too. At 7:30am the racket starts and it pretty much goes all day long.




I have mixed feelings about about all of this activity and what it will eventually mean. On the one hand, once these houses are built they'll finish our roads, which are probably not real great on the struts and shock absorbers. On the other hand more people means more traffic and less privacy, etc. But I guess it's inevitable so I'm planning on documenting photographically the construction, and how our new world is changing right outside our door.

2 comments:
That's a great idea, Greg. I mean about documenting the building of the house next door. I'm sorry it will be so close to you, but that will possibly necessitate bushes or trees between the properties, for privacy if nothing else...
Did you see any of the festivities in DC or are you avoiding that area completely for the next day or two. It was aholiday today so I'm sure you had the day off!!!
I owe you an email and will get back to you soon. Love U...xo
It will be a pain with all the construction, the noise, the dirt and dust, but it'll be nice when it is done. Plus it's kind of fun to watch the process. Hopefully you will get great neighbors too.
Post a Comment