They have developed a small video camera in Japan which shoots at 2000 frames per second. It is a high-resolution, full color, video camera which does not need a lot of light, as most high speed cameras do. I would think that it would be the size of those shoulder video cameras from the 80's but nope! This video is very cool.
This kind of list is one with which I can relate to - the "wish" kind!!
We are back; obviously we didn't call Aleks for her birthday as no matter how I plan I'm still running around like a chicken with my head cut off before we leave on a trip.
I've caught up with ya'll via the blogs I think!
I'm sending hugs to all those cherry blossoms who are very excited about Easter, I've no doubt. More soon...xo Mom
That is the coolest thing I have seen in a while...Thanks for hte compliment on my picture. My sister is a professional photography...and last year she took our Christmas picture. She also takes my kids senior pictures. HAPPY SHE IS IN MY family
3 comments:
This kind of list is one with which I can relate to - the "wish" kind!!
We are back; obviously we didn't call Aleks for her birthday as no matter how I plan I'm still running around like a chicken with my head cut off before we leave on a trip.
I've caught up with ya'll via the blogs I think!
I'm sending hugs to all those cherry blossoms who are very excited about Easter, I've no doubt. More soon...xo Mom
Super cool! I think you need to get me one for me.
That is the coolest thing I have seen in a while...Thanks for hte compliment on my picture. My sister is a professional photography...and last year she took our Christmas picture. She also takes my kids senior pictures. HAPPY SHE IS IN MY family
Post a Comment