#1 He's an idiot. Comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots too. Back to the Future - Nicole, welcome to blogsville!
#2 Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today. Groundhog Day - Gwen, Yay!
#3 He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless steaming pile of cow dung, figuratively speaking. Hint: This pen is BLUE, ROYAL BLUE! Liar Liar - Nicole
#4 Mornin', boys! I brung your breakfast! Open Range - Christopher, I knew you'd get this one!
#5 "Time out! I hate to break out of character, but you cannot shout into a persons ear. It does damage. The spitting I don't mind but..." The Man Who Knew Too Little - Tory, I love that line
#6 I just started auditing a woman who told me to get bent. Stranger Than Fiction - Tory
#7 I didn't make it all the way through third grade for nothing. Rescuers Down Under - Gwen
#8 I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Little Rascals - Aleks, Aleks used to go around quoting this when she was like 2-3 yrs old, hilarious
#9 I'm telling you to shut up! I will tell your recorder so that you don't forget! Hint: This is an old school Henry Winkler and Michael Keaton movie. Michael Keaton's character says he loves that Barnie Rubble, he's a great actor. They work at a mortuary. Answer: Night Shift
#10 Hey! What are you doing? C'mon, you're messing up my hair! Whoa! Whoa! Stop it! *Whoa!*... Hey, this might be a good look for me. Hint: think of shrinking head doctor. Beatlejuice - Erin A
#11 My balls are freezin! I never thought I'd say THAT with a smile on my face. Hint: This one isn't as inappropriate as it sounds. Think of Michael Keaton as a snowman. Answer: Jack Frost
#12 We'd have more luck playing pickup sticks with our butt-cheeks than we will getting a flight out of here before daybreak. Planes, Trains and Automobiles - Cathleen, wow this was a hard one
#13 You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up. Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. Check out the name tag. You're in my world now, grandma. Happy Gilmore - Cathleen
#14 Mary... I desperately wanna make love to a school boy. Hint: OK, this is inappropriate but it is snot coming out of your nose hilarious. This character had rehearsed this line differently and had intended to romance Mary, but that's how it came out. Dumb and Dumber - Theresa
#15 Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death. Toy Story - Erin A, thanks for participating
#16 Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right? Hint: This is old school, Chevy Chase, he takes on many identities. Answer: Fletch
#17 He hates these cans. Stay away from the cans. Hint: This is old school Steve Martin, a poor black kid who becomes very wealthy. Answer: The Jerk
#18 Hey, little anal-dwelling butt monkey. Time for you to go home, little buddy. Bruce Almighty - Theresa
#19 Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Hint: This is old school Chevy Chase and Bill Murry about golf. Answer: Caddy Shack
#20 I don't think so. No one says "whoopsidaisies" do they? Unless they're... There *is* no "unless." No one has said "whoopsidaisies" for fifty years and even then it was only little girls with blonde ringlets. Knotting Hill - Theresa
Blog--> 2-12-2020
6 years ago

19 comments:
#8 little rascals
I know #'s 1,2,3,6,7,8,12,13,14,15,18
#'s 5,16,17,& 20 are familiar, but I'm stuck do far
I don't know #'s 4,9,10,11,19
I am going to Guess for #12:
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles
#2 Groundhogs day!
#4 i reconize it but i cant remember the name
#7 sound familiar
#14 sounds VERY familiar
I know 18
#4 = Open Range
Grr Blogger is annoying. Wouldn't let me post it on a different computer.
#5 The Man Who Knew Too Little!
Darn Dad, I wanted to do that one =P After I made my list of 20 I remembered all the Bill Murray Movies that I love ^^
I know #'s
2,6,7,8,15,18
#'s 1,3,14,20 sound familiar
I don't know 4,5,9,10,11,12,13,16,17, or 19
(Lolz at #19, btw [your story about Irene xD])
I guess it has been long enough....I want to make another guess~
#13 HAPPY GILMORE
#6 - Stranger than fiction
I looove that movie ^^
#7 the rescuers down under!
#18 Bruce Almighty
#20 Notting Hill
#15 - Toy Story
#1 Back to the Future,
We just found your blog, and lovin' it. Hope you are doing well!
Nicole
Is #14 Dumb & Dumber?
Thanks for the hints!! I figured out that #3 is Liar Liar , Great Movie!!
I'm guessing again! I think #10 is Beetlejuice.
Post a Comment